Monday, May 23, 2011

Spring Patterns

Here is a quick run through of the 4 new patterns. All are now available on the online store. The above quilt is called Rosedew. It measures 51' x 66". It is made of simple spool blocks. The color placement creates a secondary design and adds interest.



This is called Nell. It measures 63" x 63" . Very fast to piece. Big pinwheels set together with pieced sashing.

This is Deck the Halls. It is a layer cake pattern. Great for Christmas. This is made with the soon to be released line from French General.


And this is Oodles of Poodles. It is also a layer cake pattern. It was made with Oasis by 3 Sisters. Very fun French Poodles. This is a great girl quilt. It measures 47' x 47".


Thanks for looking!
Happy Quilting, Dawn

7 comments:

  1. All very pretty! Deck the halls is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your new patterns are lovely, but Rose Dew is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so beautiful! I am really loving that Rosedew! That is one I am gonna check out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favoriite is Deck the Halls! All so pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn, beautiful patterns. I especially love Deck the Halls! Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn, I just ordered your oodles of pooddles pattern, looking forward to making this lovely design. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Patterns! I love the Oodles of Poodles, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete